Saturday, March 25, 2017

To Do List

Things I need to do for my class on Monday:
  • Finish planning math.
  • Check up on the student who has a magical star stamp that's supposed to help her be kinder.
  • Update the grades sheet.
  • Find the pre-tests I somehow lost.
  • Figure out how to help all of them pass off "Good Timber".
  • Find a new poem to memorize.
  • Practice my flute so it sounds fine when I play for them on Tuesday.
  • Come up with a new way to help Blobfish Lover behave.
  • Come up with a new way to help Arts and Tanks boy behave.

I can do all that by Monday. Right?

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like this is a teacher list. A teacher's work is never done. Hope you checked them all off today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking and planning for each will at least put you ahead of them, right? Don't forget to add "Take time to relax and recharge" on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're doing a challenge to see who can be the nicest kid. They will vote on Friday (anonymous ballot) about who was the nicest to them. The most votes wins!

    ReplyDelete