Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Gratitude List

10 Things for which I'm grateful:

1. We finally started our solar system unit.

2. Tomorrow is early out.

3. Even though my students acted like it was Monday, it was actually Tuesday.

4. Almost every student was here today.

5. I got all my grading done (except for some tests) due mostly to a fabulous TA.

6. A student who does not like to do math actually let me help her with her homework.

7. I went to my local caucus at a nearby elementary school and I am so grateful for my school.

8. My math lesson was mostly a success.

9. My students know how to listen and solve their own problems.

10. We finished our history lesson today.

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome things to have in your life! I appreciate your gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gratitude list idea. Will tuck that away for this week. I laughed out loud when I read number three, so true for today!

    ReplyDelete